Thursday, October 25, 2018

Need to List a Property? - Low Cost Listing Programs

With the Internet, listing a property and getting eyeballs on a property for sale or lease has become less expensive.

I offer TWO programs to get your property sold.

FLAT FEE MLS Listing - $150

This is an ideal program for owners that are comfortable with real estate contracts and the overall real estate process. Consider me your marketing arm. I list the property on the MLS. You, as the owner, provide property data, photos, etc. As property owner, you will answer questions on the property. Simple and saves lots of money. **You still would account for a buyer agent commission.


1% FULL SERVICE LISTING (only on For Sale properties)

The Full Service Listing is I HANDLE EVERYTHING - property data, photos, signs, lockboxes, showing service. I have offered this service for years at the discounted rate of 1% instead of standard 3%...***You would still account for buyer agent commission.

Real Estate is changing. I believe having a real estate agent to have your best interest in mind is still extremely valuable. I hope you consider me when you list your next property. Jim